About this candidate, Jim Condit Jr.
* born in 1953 in Cincinnati, Ohio
* oldest of eleven brothers and sisters
* St. Margaret of Cortona grade school, 1959-1967
* St. Xavier High School, 1967-1971
* Xavier University, 1971-1974 (graduated from the HAB, i.e., Honors Bachelor of Arts program, with emphasis on Latin, Greek, philosophy, history, literature); as far as we know, Jim Condit Jr. was the only person in the history of the university to graduate from the HAB program in three years.
* founder of printing business (t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc.) 1974, and did "hands on" printing himself from 1974 until 1989, as well as managed the business.
* was awarded the t-shirt contracts from legendary Cincinnati sports agent Ann Smith for Cincinnati Reds stars Pete Rose, Johnny Bench, Joe Morgan, Tony Perez, George Foster, and Bengal quarterback Ken Anderson.
* Made t-shirts for Pete Rose, Johnny Bench, Joe Morgan, Tony Perez in the "Big Red Machine" World Series Championship years of 1975 and 1976. These classic t-shirts were hand printed by Jim Condit Jr., his brothers and sisters, friends, employees and his Grandma.
* Sold printing business in 1989 and moved into publishing, book selling, sales, and eventually online websites -- and, of course, "political wars" for the future of our country.
* Married his wife, Kathie on September 30, 1978, and together they were blessed with six children now of high school and college age, and post college age.
THE RECORD: A Track Record of Vision on Key Issues
* at age 19 was an alternate delegate to the 1972 Republican Convention in Miami, Florida which nominated President Richard Nixon and Vice President Spiro Agnew to run against Democrat George McGovern. Saw up close then Governor Ronald Reagan, CBS news anchor Walter Cronkite, literally bumped into author Theodore White (The Making of the President, 1960), and viewed up close President Richard Nixon, Vice President Spiro Agnew, and many more prominent people of that day who attended that convention. Because of information learned through attendance at that convention, voted for third party candidate, then US Congressman John Schmitz in the 1972 Presidential election.
* Co-founder of Life Is For Everyone (LIFE) pro-life youth group for High School and College students in 1972 at the urging of Dr. John Willke, author of Handbook on Abortion.
* Founded Cincinnatus Political Action Committee in 1979 and ran an independent slate of candidates for Cincinnati City Council, protesting the de facto pro-abortion position of both major parties, stating publicly at that time that, in effect, that both the Democrats and Republicans were the same party operating behind two masks. This observation has proven true by 2006 on all major issues.
* Has run for office in 1979, 1981, 1983, 1985, 1987, 2002, 2004, 2005 -- always financially outgunned, but using the political process to try and alert the American people to what is really going on, as well as to lay the basis for a citizens movement to reclaim America's destiny.
* In 1981 helped spearhead a lawsuit against the Hamilton County Board of Elections because of the unverifiable computerized election process in use; in 1985 that lawsuit was one when Judge Richard Neihaus ruled that "there are no safeguards to prevent the computers from being programmed to distort the election results." The Court of Appeals overturned that decision without foundation or reason in 1987, leaving the easily-rigged computerized election system in place.
* In 1985, helped bring to public attention whistleblowers who stated with credibility and confirmation via events that they had been used as wiretappers by unsavory groups during their employment at a major phone company; one of the whistleblowers explained on video and in a court case how he had wiretapped the computers in Hamilton County on several election nights, including 1977, 1979, and 1981, so that, as he testified he was told, the elections could be rigged. Under cross examination under oath, a Board of Elections official, a Mr. Joly, conceded that if someone had the proper computer codes, he would have a 100% chance to rig the election. This story, from 1985 to 1989, eventually spawned hundreds of local print, radio and TV stories, and eventually a story on 60 Minutes, but with the computer-vote-rigging aspect never mentioned by 60 Minutes.
* In 1985, under a court order obtained by attorney James Condit Sr. from Judge Richard Niehaus, brought in the legendary, late Collier brothers (Jim & Ken, authors of Votescam: The Stealing of America) who filmed women tweezing votes from punch card ballots at the Hamilton County Board of Elections about 9:00 PM on election night. (Well-meaning ladies were told to do this all over the country by those running the absurd computerized systems using the punch-card ballots; thus, we were protesting the phenomenon of "hanging chad" 15 years before it came to national attention.)
* 1989 began writing articles, one of which was published in Chronicles Magazine, entitled "A House without Doors", about vote-rigging in Dubuque County, Iowa discovered -- and proven -- by this candidate and his impromptu team on February 12, 1996, the night of the Iowa Presidential Caucus for that year.
* 1988 and 1990, was instrumental in organizing a citizens' precinct movement to reclaim the US government, starting at the county level. This strategy is still viable, is the only way to go to reclaim the nation by peaceful and constitutional means, and is explained at www.networkamerica.org
* In 1990, the precinct candidates under the banner of the Platform Republicans, followed the law and, due in part to a missed date by the old-line Republicans running headquarters, actually won the legal party county convention that year, and should have taken control of Hamilton County Republican Headquarters. The courts, all the way up to the Supreme Court, simply stole that victory from our "insurgent" group, which was known as the "Platform Republicans." The Ohio Supreme Court actually stated in their decision that the Platform Republicans were right "in law and in fact" -- but gave control of party headquarters to the old-line Republicans anyway.
* In 1996, appeared on over 60 radio programs airing on over 725 outlets on middle sized and major AM and FM radio stations across the USA (including some of the largest 50,000 Watt Stations), on the subject of computerized votefraud vs. Honest Elections. These radio appearances began and caught fire after the discovery of the votefraud in Dubuque, Iowa during the 1996 Presidential Caucus; this votefraud implicated the major TV networks and their exit-polling arm, Voter News Service.
* In 1996, erected the first website devoted to honest elections vs. computerized votefraud, recognized that year by Popular Science magazine, November, 1996, page 74. The original website was networkusa.org, which has since become www.votefraud.org -- in 1996 this candidate founded Citizens for a Fair Vote Count.
* In August, 2000 hosted the Citizens for a Fair Vote Count Convention at the Ramada Inn at the Cincinnati Airport.
* In 2002 became the first political candidate to reach the public over 50,000 watt radio stations with the message that the 9-11 cover story was false, and that the evidence pointed to unsettling conclusions, such as that controlled demolition had been used to bring down the WTC towers in NYC, as the airplane crashes and resulting jet fuel fires were completely insufficient to do so. Today, over one hundred university professors, retired military men, and former government officials are stating the same conclusions publicly at www.scholarsfor911truth.org and other prominent websites, and there is also a rapidly growing list of published books, DVDs, and CDs blowing the lid off of the phony 9-11 cover story, which is still being used to push us towards World War III.
* In 2002, became the first candidate to predict on radio ads on major AM talk stations in the midwest that the Bush administration was going to invade Iraq, and later Iran and Syria (the latter two have not happened yet). This "amazing" prediction was done on the basis of documents from "The Project of the New American Century" (PNAC) and many other public documents and news items, many of which are now common knowledge.
* This candidate urges everyone to read the strategy regarding how everyday Americans can use the precinct system (explained at www.networkamerica.org ) in order to restore honest elections and reclaim the destiny of our country, from the county level all the way up to the national level.